pPC Management services
What is Pay Per Click (PPC) Management?
PPC management is where a marketer (or team of marketers) manage a company’s entire PPC ad strategy within limit of available budget. It can be done by a PPC manager or outsourced to an external agency. Some organizations have not enough resources to hire in-house PPC manager, but they can hire an agency, especially when they are new to the world of PPC.
Our PPC expert team will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage, review and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads or any other advertising platforms.
- Setting up paid advertising campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Managing the client relationship and keeping them updated.
- Researching & creating targeted keywords and write compelling ad text
- Managing & optimizing campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimization.
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Working with and providing weekly updates as part of the team.
- Report writing and campaign success measurement.